Frequently Asked Interview Questions
It’s important to remember that the information contained on your resume will have a significant effect on the questions you are asked in an interview. Make sure you know your resume and prepare results-oriented stories to illustrate each of your accomplishments.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- Who is the worst (best) boss/subordinate/classmate you have ever worked with?
- What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
- Describe a situation where your judgment proved to be valuable.
- Do you work better under pressure or with time to plan and organize?
- What is more important–completing a job on time or doing it right?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are you most proud of?
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you?
- How would your boss/friends/co-workers, etc describe you?
- What three words would you choose to best describe yourself?
- Why do you consider this to be a good opportunity?
- Describe how you allocate your time and set your priorities on a typical day.
- Are you a better planner or implementer?
- Why are you interested in this internship?
- Why should we consider you?
- Why are you interested in the water industry?
- Tell us about your knowledge of this organization.
- Give an example of how you dealt with a conflict with another
- Tell me a story either personal or professional that paints a picture of you.